INDIA is a country known for its lavish treatment to all visitors, no matter where they come from. Its visitor-friendly traditions, varied life styles and cultural heritage and colourful fairs and festivals hold abiding attractions for tourists. The Other attractions include beautiful beaches, forests and wild life and landscapes for eco-tourism, snow, river and mountain peaks for adventure tourism.
06 nights | Kochi - Munnar - Thekkady - Kumarakom
Starting from OMR 335 per person on twin sharing++
Arrive in Kochi and transfer to your hotel. Enjoy a traditional Kathakali performance this evening.
Embark on a guided half-day tour of the vibrant city also referred to as the Gateway to Kerala. Later drive to Munnar, hills situated at an altitude of 5000 to 8000 Ft above sea level
Today start your day with a full day tour of Munnar. Visit the Tea Museum, Mattupetty, Kundala Lake and Eravikulam National
Drive to Thekkady – 777 sq.km of lush green tropical forests is the natural habitat of elephant, bison, spotted deer, sambar, bear and many colorful birds etc. Later a spice plantation tour. Also enjoy an elephant ride in Periyar
Enjoy the picturesque countryside on the drive to Kumarakom., spend your evening at leisure.
Choose to take a motor boat cruise on Lake Vembanand or a day cruise on a houseboat.
Transfer to the airport for your flight back home
• Taj Mahal
• Gate way of India
• Red Fort
• India Gate
• Kerala Back Water
• Rates mentioned are per person in Omani Rials (OMR), based on twin sharing accommodation in standard rooms (minimum 02 passengers travelling together)
• Rates exclude flight taxes, visa charges, travel insurance, gratuity, items of a personal nature like tips, telephone bills, porterage or any items not specifically mentioned in “inclusions”
• Rates mentioned are based on specific booking classes / room category. If the same is unavailable and another booking class / room category availed, supplement charges will apply
• All rates are based on current levels and subject to change without prior notice
• It is the responsibility of the customers to obtain and carry a valid passport valid for 6 months and other travelling documents including visas, permits, vaccination certificates etc. OUA holidays will not be liable for any inconvenience, expense, loss or damage of any kind, if incurred by the customer due to failure of obtaining or producing such documents.
UMRAH VISA NOW AVAILABLE 2019-2020 (11-Nov-2019)
We are pleased to announce that Moon Travel is authorized to process Umrah Visa for the year 2019-20 1441H with immediate effect. Expatriates with Oman residence who wish to perform Umrah may ple. click here
Summer is here ! (21-Apr-2019)
We are pleased to introduce our summer specials for 2019. Please visit the Gallery to know more exciting offers & deals.Contact us for more info . click here