INDIA is a country known for its lavish treatment to all visitors, no matter where they come from. Its visitor-friendly traditions, varied life styles and cultural heritage and colourful fairs and festivals hold abiding attractions for tourists. The Other attractions include beautiful beaches, forests and wild life and landscapes for eco-tourism, snow, river and mountain peaks for adventure tourism.
05 nights | Delhi - Agra - Jaipur
Starting from OMR 345 per person on twin sharing++
Arrive Delhi . Transfer to your hotel
A full day combined city tour of Old & New Delhi the modern capital of India.
Depart to Agra. In the afternoon explore the city and the world’s greatest monument – The Taj Mahal.
Proceed to Jaipur, enroute visiting Fatehpur Sikri.
In the morning, visit Amber Fort. Tour around Jaipur in the afternoon and see Jantar Mantar and the Hawa Mahal.
Transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
• Return economy class airfare
• Accommodation at places mentioned in the itinerary
• Daily breakfast
• All transfers and sightseeing’s as per itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle
• All entrance fees
• Elephant ride at Amber fort
• Cycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
• Services of an English speaking chauffeur guide
• Taj Mahal
• Gate way of India
• Red Fort
• India Gate
• Kerala Back Water
• Rates mentioned are per person in Omani Rials (OMR), based on twin sharing accommodation in standard rooms (minimum 02 passengers travelling together)
• Rates exclude flight taxes, visa charges, travel insurance, gratuity, items of a personal nature like tips, telephone bills, porterage or any items not specifically mentioned in “inclusions”
• Rates mentioned are based on specific booking classes / room category. If the same is unavailable and another booking class / room category availed, supplement charges will apply
• All rates are based on current levels and subject to change without prior notice
• It is the responsibility of the customers to obtain and carry a valid passport valid for 6 months and other travelling documents including visas, permits, vaccination certificates etc. OUA holidays will not be liable for any inconvenience, expense, loss or damage of any kind, if incurred by the customer due to failure of obtaining or producing such documents.
UMRAH VISA NOW AVAILABLE 2019-2020 (11-Nov-2019)
We are pleased to announce that Moon Travel is authorized to process Umrah Visa for the year 2019-20 1441H with immediate effect. Expatriates with Oman residence who wish to perform Umrah may ple. click here
Summer is here ! (21-Apr-2019)
We are pleased to introduce our summer specials for 2019. Please visit the Gallery to know more exciting offers & deals.Contact us for more info . click here