The Republic of Indonesia is the largest archipelago in the world comprising 13,466 large and small tropical islands fringed with white sandy beaches, many still uninhabited and a number even still unnamed. It Straddles the equator, situated between the continents of Asia and Australia and between the Pacific and the Indian Oceans. The country’s national language is Bahasa Indonesia. Then, there is Bali “the world’s best island resort” with its enchanting culture, beaches, dynamic dances and music.
07 nights | Jakarta – Puncak – Bandung – Bali
Starting from OMR 565 per person on twin sharing++
On arrival at Jakarta airport, transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Jakarta
After breakfast proceed on a half day Jakarta tour . Overnight in Jakarta.
After breakfast, transfer to Puncak, enroute visit Safari Wild life Park & Puncak Tea plantation. Later proceed to Bandung. Evening check in at Hotel at Bandung. Overnight in Bandung.
After breakfast proceed on a full day Bandung Tour . Overnight in Bandung.
After breakfast transfer in time from Bandung to Jakarta airport for your domestic flight to Bali. Arrive Bali and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Bali
After breakfast full day at leisure . Overnight in Bali
After breakfast transfer in time for your homebound flight.
• Return economy class airfare
• One way economy class airfare from Jakarta to Bali
• 02 nights hotel accommodation in Jakarta
• 02 nights hotel accommodation in Bandung
• 03 nights stay in Bali
• Daily Breakfast
• Private transfers at all places
• Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary with entrance fees included
• Fatahillah Square
• Miniature Indonesia Park
• Safari Wild life park
• Perahu Volcano
• Ciater Hotspring Water
• Rates mentioned are per person in Omani Rials (OMR), based on twin sharing accommodation in standard rooms (minimum 02 passengers travelling together)
• Rates exclude flight taxes, visa charges, travel insurance, gratuity, items of a personal nature like tips, telephone bills, porterage or any items not specifically mentioned in “inclusions”
• Rates mentioned are based on specific booking classes / room category. If the same is unavailable and another booking class / room category availed, supplement charges will apply
• All rates are based on current levels and subject to change without prior notice
• It is the responsibility of the customers to obtain and carry a valid passport valid for 6 months and other travelling documents including visas, permits, vaccination certificates etc. OUA holidays will not be liable for any inconvenience, expense, loss or damage of any kind, if incurred by the customer due to failure of obtaining or producing such documents.
UMRAH VISA NOW AVAILABLE 2019-2020 (11-Nov-2019)
We are pleased to announce that Moon Travel is authorized to process Umrah Visa for the year 2019-20 1441H with immediate effect. Expatriates with Oman residence who wish to perform Umrah may ple. click here
Summer is here ! (21-Apr-2019)
We are pleased to introduce our summer specials for 2019. Please visit the Gallery to know more exciting offers & deals.Contact us for more info . click here