04 nights | Kota Kinabalu
Starting from OMR 585 per person on twin sharing++
On arrival at Kota Kinabalu airport and transfer to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Kota Kinabalu.
Kota Kinabalu & Poring Rainforest
After breakfast proceed to the peaks of Mt. Kinabalu - enjoy a short trek through the rainforest and witness life in the treetops as you walk along the 100ft high Canopy Walkway. Overnight in Kota Kinabalu.
Kota Kinabalu & Klias Wetland River Safari
Morning at leisure. Afternoon, travel south to the Klias wetland for a river cruise in search of the elusive Proboscis monkey, rare Silver Leaf monkey, mischievous macaques and myriad species of birds. Enjoy a village-style dinner and immerse yourself in the sounds of nature in this rustic setting. After dinner, transfer back to hotel. Overnight in Kota Kinabalu.
After breakfast, proceed for a boat ride to the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park. Overnight in Kota Kinabalu.
After breakfast at leisure. Transfer in time for your homebound flight.
• Return economy class airfare
• 04 nights hotel accommodation in Kota Kinabalu
• Meals as stated in the itinerary
• Private return transfers
• Tours as mentioned in the itinerary by air conditioned vehicle
• Petronas Towers
• Batu Caves
• Aquaria KLCC
• Kinabalu Park
• Tunku Abdul Rahman
• Marine Park
• Rates mentioned are per person in Omani Rials (OMR), based on twin sharing accommodation in standard rooms (minimum 02 passengers travelling together)
• Rates exclude flight taxes, visa charges, travel insurance, gratuity, items of a personal nature like tips, telephone bills, porterage or any items not specifically mentioned in “inclusions”
• Rates mentioned are based on specific booking classes / room category. If the same is unavailable and another booking class / room category availed, supplement charges will apply
• All rates are based on current levels and subject to change without prior notice
• It is the responsibility of the customers to obtain and carry a valid passport valid for 6 months and other travelling documents including visas, permits, vaccination certificates etc. OUA holidays will not be liable for any inconvenience, expense, loss or damage of any kind, if incurred by the customer due to failure of obtaining or producing such documents.
UMRAH VISA NOW AVAILABLE 2019-2020 (11-Nov-2019)
We are pleased to announce that Moon Travel is authorized to process Umrah Visa for the year 2019-20 1441H with immediate effect. Expatriates with Oman residence who wish to perform Umrah may ple. click here
Summer is here ! (21-Apr-2019)
We are pleased to introduce our summer specials for 2019. Please visit the Gallery to know more exciting offers & deals.Contact us for more info . click here