SRI LANKA is backed by a strong culture, historical artifacts, exotic beaches, a green environment and friendly people; It has the potential to be the next Asian economic miracle. A lot of travel journalists have referred to Sri Lanka as the ‘paradise on earth’ or the ‘jewel of Asia’.
09 nights | Kandalama - Kandy - Nuwara Eliya - Yala - Ahungalla - Colombo
Starting from OMR 480 per person on twin sharing++
Day 01 Colombo - Kandalama
Arrive Colombo and transfer to your hotel in Kandalama. Enroute visit the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage
Day 02 Kandalama
Proceed to Sigiriya, climb the majestic Sigiriya rock fortress which is a world heritage site
Day 03 Kandalama - Kandy
Visit a spice garden in Matale enroute to Kandy. This evening enjoy a Cultural Show.
Day 04 Kandy
In Kandy see the Temple of the Tooth, the Royal Palace and the magnificent Peradeniya Botanical Gardens.
Day 05 Kandy - Nuwara Eliya
Drive to Nuwara Eliya, viewing the waterfalls en route. Visit a tea factory and plantation.
Day 06 Nuwara Eliya - Yala
Depart to Yala National Park, the largest wildlife sanctuary on the island. Venture out on a safari and marvel at diverse species.
Day 07 Yala - Ahungalla
After breakfast leave for Ahungalla, the stretch of beach along southern coastal, best of Srilanka
Day 08 Ahungalla
Day at leisure to relax and laze on the beach.
Day 09 Ahungalla - Colombo
Travel to Colombo and enjoy a tour of this bustling lively city.
Day 10 Colombo
Transfer to airport in time for departure.
• Return economy class airfare
• 09 nights hotel accommodation at places mentioned in the itinerary
• Daily breakfast
• All transfers and sightseeing’s as per itinerary by air-conditioned vehicle
• All entrance fees
• Services of an English speaking chauffeur guide
• Yala National Park
• Temple of the tooth
• Dam bulla cave temple
• Kandy lake
• Rates mentioned are per person in Omani Rials (OMR), based on twin sharing accommodation in standard rooms (minimum 02 passengers travelling together)
• Rates exclude flight taxes, visa charges, travel insurance, gratuity, items of a personal nature like tips, telephone bills, porterage or any items not specifically mentioned in “inclusions”
• Rates mentioned are based on specific booking classes / room category. If the same is unavailable and another booking class / room category availed, supplement charges will apply
• All rates are based on current levels and subject to change without prior notice
• It is the responsibility of the customers to obtain and carry a valid passport valid for 6 months and other travelling documents including visas, permits, vaccination certificates etc. OUA holidays will not be liable for any inconvenience, expense, loss or damage of any kind, if incurred by the customer due to failure of obtaining or producing such documents.
UMRAH VISA NOW AVAILABLE 2019-2020 (11-Nov-2019)
We are pleased to announce that Moon Travel is authorized to process Umrah Visa for the year 2019-20 1441H with immediate effect. Expatriates with Oman residence who wish to perform Umrah may ple. click here
Summer is here ! (21-Apr-2019)
We are pleased to introduce our summer specials for 2019. Please visit the Gallery to know more exciting offers & deals.Contact us for more info . click here