Tanzania is home to the world famous national parks and game reserves. Tanzanians are warm-hearted and generous people are eager to help visitors get the most out of their stay. The Great Rift Valley that runs from north east of Africa through central Tanzania is another landmark that adds to the scenic view of the country. The country has the largest concentration of wild animals. It also has pristine sandy beaches and Africa’s highest and snow-capped Mt. Kilimanjaro.
07 nights | Tanzania - Zanzibar
Starting from OMR 1205 per person on twin sharing++
Day 1 Kilimanjaro Airport – Lake Manyara National Park
Arrive in Kilimanjaro and transfer to your lodge in Lake Manyara National Park, , in time for an afternoon game drive. Overnight in Lake Manyara. (lunch/dinner)
Day 2 Lake Manyara National Park – Ngorongoro
Proceed on your journey through the lush, tranquil beauty of the Ngorongoro Highlands. Overnight in Ngorongo. (full board)
Day 3 Ngorongoro
Descend into the crater for a full day’s game viewing. Endangered black rhinoceros, cheetahs and elephants can be found here. Overnight in Ngorongoro. (full board)
Day 4 Ngorongoro -Nserengeti National Park
Drive through magnificent scenery to Serengeti via Olduvai Gorge, belived to be the origin of mankind . Overnight in Serengeti (full board)
Day 5 Serengeti National Park
Enjoy thrilling morning & afternoon game drives tracking the famed Big Five- lion, African Elephant, buffalo, black rhinoceros and leopard. Overnight in Serengeti. (full board)
Day 6 Serengeti - Zanzibar
Have breakfast at the lodge and transfer to the airport for a flight to Zanzibar. Enjoy the island’s beaches and the numerous water activities at leisure. Overnight in Zanzibar.
Day 7 Zanzibar
Relax on the beach and enjoy the facilities of the hotel. Choose to explore the beautiful island’s spice plantations or take a tour through the historic Stone Town Overnight in Zanzibar.
Day 8 Zanzibar
After breakfast transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
• Return economy class airfare
• One way economy class ticket from Serengeti to Zanzibar
• Pick up and drop off at Airport.
• Full board accommodation and meals on safari
• Sightseeing and all game drives as mentioned in the itinerary
• All park entrance fees
• Services of an experienced English speaking driver guide
• Mount Kilimanjaro
• Lake Manyara
• Serengeti National Park
• Ngorongoro Conservation Area
• Selous Game Reserve
• Rates mentioned are per person in Omani Rials (OMR), based on twin sharing accommodation in standard rooms (minimum 02 passengers travelling together)
• Rates exclude flight taxes, visa charges, travel insurance, gratuity, items of a personal nature like tips, telephone bills, porterage or any items not specifically mentioned in “inclusions”
• Rates mentioned are based on specific booking classes / room category. If the same is unavailable and another booking class / room category availed, supplement charges will apply
• All rates are based on current levels and subject to change without prior notice
• It is the responsibility of the customers to obtain and carry a valid passport valid for 6 months and other travelling documents including visas, permits, vaccination certificates etc. OUA holidays will not be liable for any inconvenience, expense, loss or damage of any kind, if incurred by the customer due to failure of obtaining or producing such documents.
UMRAH VISA NOW AVAILABLE 2019-2020 (11-Nov-2019)
We are pleased to announce that Moon Travel is authorized to process Umrah Visa for the year 2019-20 1441H with immediate effect. Expatriates with Oman residence who wish to perform Umrah may ple. click here
Summer is here ! (21-Apr-2019)
We are pleased to introduce our summer specials for 2019. Please visit the Gallery to know more exciting offers & deals.Contact us for more info . click here