The United States tourism sector is a large industry that serves millions of international and domestic tourists yearly. Tourists visit the US to see natural wonders, cities, historic landmark, and entertainment venues. By the 1850s, tourism in the United States was well established both as a cultural activity and as an industry. New York, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC and San Francisco, all major US cities, attracted a large number of tourists.
15 Nights | New York-Washigton-Niagra Falls-Orlando-San Francisco-Las Vegas-Los Angeles
Starting from OMR 1705 per person on twin sharing basis + taxes
Day 1 New York
On arrival transfer to the hotel and spend the day at leisure. Overnight in New York
Day 2 New York
Morning proceed on morning city tour of New York - see all of Manhattan from Uptown to Downtown. Overnight in New York
Day 3 New York / Washington
Morning checkout and transfer to Penn Station to board Amtrak to Washington DC. On arrival proceed to hotel. Overnight in Washington
Day 4 Washington DC
Morning proceed on a full day Washington city tour. Overnight in Washington.
Day 5 Washington DC / Niagara Falls
Morning transfer to airport for flight to Buffalo. On arrival transfer to Niagara Falls, remaining day at leisure. Evening view the illuminations of the falls. Overnight in Naigara.
Day 6 Niagara Falls / Orlando
Morning proceed on Niagara Falls Tour - the best of the American side of the fall . Later transfer to Buffalo Airport for flight to Orlando. Arrive Orlando and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Orlando.
Day 7 Orlando
Morning proceed on full day visit to Walt Disney Magic Kingdom - follow your Disney dreams where storybook fantasy comes to life for the young and the young at heart. Overnight in Orlando
Day 8 Orlando
Morning proceed on full day visit to Walt Disney Epcot Centre - Disney’s unique Park of discovery where the magic of Disney touches the real world. Overnight in Orlando.
Day 9 Orlando / San Francisco
Morning proceed on full day visit to Disney Animal Kingdom Theme Park - The fun gets wild . Late afternoon transfer to airport to connect flight to San Francisco. Arrive San Francisco and transfer to hotel. Overnight in San Francisco.
Day 10 San Francisco
Morning proceed on half day sightseeing tour exploring this most culturally diverse and beautiful of cities. Overnight in San Francisco
Day 11 San Francisco / Las Vegas
Morning at leisure. Late afternoon transfer to airport for flight to Las Vegas. Arrive Las Vegas and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Las Vegas.
Day 12 Las Vegas
Morning at leisure, afternoon proceed on Neon & Glitter Tour. Overnight in Las Vegas.
Day 13 Las Vegas
Day at leisure or take an optional full day tour by coach to the Grand Canyon. Overnight in Las Vegas.
Day 14 Las Vegas / Los Angeles
Morning after breakfast transfer to airport for flight to Los Angeles. Arrive Los Angeles and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Los Angeles.
Day 15 Los Angeles
Morning proceed on combo tour of Los Angeles City and Universal Studios. Overnight in Los Angeles.
Day 16 Los Angeles
Morning at leisure, transfer in time to airport to connect flight back home
• Return economy class airfare
• Accommodation with breakfast at all places
• All transfers on private basis
• All sightseeing as mentioned in itinerary with entrance fees
• Services of an English speaking guide
• Empire State Building
• Universal Studios
• Niagara Falls
• Walt Disney Magic Kingdom
• Grand Canyon
• Rates mentioned are per person in Omani Rials (OMR), based on twin sharing accommodation in standard rooms (minimum 02 passengers travelling together)
• Rates exclude flight taxes, visa charges, travel insurance, gratuity, items of a personal nature like tips, telephone bills, porterage or any items not specifically mentioned in “inclusions”
• Rates mentioned are based on specific booking classes / room category. If the same is unavailable and another booking class / room category availed, supplement charges will apply
• All rates are based on current levels and subject to change without prior notice
• It is the responsibility of the customers to obtain and carry a valid passport valid for 6 months and other travelling documents including visas, permits, vaccination certificates etc. OUA holidays will not be liable for any inconvenience, expense, loss or damage of any kind, if incurred by the customer due to failure of obtaining or producing such documents.
UMRAH VISA NOW AVAILABLE 2019-2020 (11-Nov-2019)
We are pleased to announce that Moon Travel is authorized to process Umrah Visa for the year 2019-20 1441H with immediate effect. Expatriates with Oman residence who wish to perform Umrah may ple. click here
Summer is here ! (21-Apr-2019)
We are pleased to introduce our summer specials for 2019. Please visit the Gallery to know more exciting offers & deals.Contact us for more info . click here